Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012 Working Hard

Wow I can´t believe that Donald Redmond is already back home, no it´s too soon!  No way it´s already been two years.  So yeah, don´t worry about spanish materials, I´ll save my spanish books and stuff to send to Jordan when I get back, plus a spanish shirt and Argentina Boca jersey to get into the spanish mood, ha ha.  Well, I´m also definitely excited about helping the missionaries in our ward because I don´t want to be one of those bum return missionaries who doesn´t do any more missionary type work when I get back.  I´m also super excited that Jordan´s going to be speaking spanish, oh man this is going to be so much fun.  It´s actually a pretty cool feeling (like a blessing) that Jordan is going to learn Spanish and I can actually help him a little with that.

Yes, I do plan on doing skype.  I´m not sure what day but probably the Saturday before mother´s day since we can´t PAY for internet cafes on sunday.  Let me know your hours of availability and I´ll send back a response.  Plus, I don´t go to the mission home until Monday since we live fairly close, so I´ll be in my area until Monday morning. 

I really don´t feel like I¨m going home, how weird.  Not that I really want to anyway, only to see you guys again, but studying and keeping busy, yeah.  Wow, I really don´t know what else to write, plus this past was another week really hard.  I´m trying my best to work but the results aren´t coming, so I guess I have to repent more. 

Well, I´m currently making a spreadsheet of everything I´ve accomplished in the mission according to my weekly numbers, so I´ll write more next week!  Love you and thanks for all the support.  Call you in 2 weeks!

Con amor,
Elder Arrowchis

No comments:

Post a Comment