Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 7, 2012 Jesus is the Christ

Alright, so we´re all excited for skype this saturday, yeah!  I just hope everything works out because I definitely don´t plan on stressing out to get it done.  So I was thinking Skype at 4 pm Saturday.  I don´t imagine it will be a long call... just setting up plans of arrival and saying I love you ha ha.  So Daddy at 4 (my time) on Skype and mommy at 4:30 my time.  I have no idea the difference so you´ll have to look that up on the internet.  It might be 12 pm and 12:30 pm in California...

This is the weirdest experience of my mission, preparing for all these things to get done in order to go home.  Today the secretary to the president called me to tell me when my exit interview with president is (saturday morning).  So I´ll tell you how that goes in the call.  Well, it doesn´t matter either because all I know and am thinking about is how we´re going to baptize this week so boo ya!  Here´s my letter to Grandma [80th birthday].

Hi Grandma it´s Elder Arrowchis.  Congradulations and feliz cumpleaños!  That´s so exciting, now you can eat all the cake you want and everybody has to do what you say!  The mission has been going great, learned a lot about life and our Heavenly Father through fun and exciting times and rough and really trying times, but it´s a great preparation for life.  I was thinking the other day about me being a child of God and the thought came to my mind that I know that Jesus is the Christ and that He suffered for all of my sins and it is only through him that I will receive the remission of my sins.  Love you and see you soon!

Con amor,
Elder Arrowchis

Thanks for all your help and we´ll talk more on Saturday, there´s no more room and my companion has to type still too!

No comments:

Post a Comment