Monday, December 26, 2011

December 12, 2011 No Time for PT Test

ALright, so I´m kinda bummed out right now because the zone leaders haven´t been able to administer my PT test [for West Point readmission] these past couple of weeks, they´re busy doing zone leader stuff like paying the rent for other missionaries and stuff and they live an hour away so could you please ask the Major if my companion could administer the test or another missionary who lives closer? Thank you, this is getting really stressful and frustrating, which Preach My Gospel says is not the patience so I´m having my opportunity to develope patience from the Lord as well, so please ask and get back to me next week if at all possible. On top of that I really don´t feel like writing so here´s some pictures I promised... unless there´s a problem with the computer. Love you and I was thinking to do the call on the 24, because it´s a saturday, and so could you please check the time difference and then tell me in what schedule you´ll be available and next week I´ll tell you what time to expect me on. thanks for everything you do!


Con amor,
Elder Arrowchis

No comments:

Post a Comment