Monday, January 16, 2012

January 9, 2012 Zone Leader in Jose C. Paz

Wow so this is just an exciting week for everyone. I can´t believe that kid is now the Lord´s representative of the Lord, ha i guess that means no more bad jokes about him. He still looks like a kid to me. So that´s crazy about the change too at the MTC. If Jordan writes you after this email, since i haven´t emailed him yet either, send me his email account so I can email him next week, just in case he doesn´t get around to emailing me. So now you´ve finally gotten rid of the two kids in the nest, what are you going to do now because you´ve already been to Disneyland 100 times. Anyway, enough about Jordan, "I wanna talk about me, wanna talk about my, wanna talk about numba one on, my, me, mine..." Ha I just thought of that song the other day and how we listened to it everyday taking me to Aliso Niguel.

So anyway, you´ll never guess where I´ve been sent to. I left my area yes, and Elder Lauder stayed and his new companion is actually one of the elders that was in my last district so he´s excited since he already knows him. My new companion is Elder Bruce and get this he´s from San Juan Capistrano and went to CAPO high school and his family picture is in front of the Newport Beach Temple too! He also ends a transfer after me so I definitely need to go to his homecoming in June. So yeah my new area is called Jose C. Paz and which is in the zone Sarmiento, the same zone where I started the mission! We passed by two of my old areas on our way here in the Remis, El Talar and then Grand Bourg. They looked so different. The other thing about Elder Bruce is that he is also the zone leader for Sarmiento, which yeah means that I´ve been called to be zone leader too. Whoof, when Presidente called me last night I could not believe it. I feel so humbled right now because this is such a big responsability but I know and feel the the Lord is confident in my ability to help this zone and all the Elders in this zone become better and achieve more. I feel a bit intimidated too because there have been a bunch of great Elders that have been in the area before, usually zone leaders such as Elder Martinez, and now I´m here but I also feel that the Lord wouldn´t have sent me here if I couldn´t help in some way. Also, with so little time left I figure this will be my last area too, more than likely, so I´m here to love the members too the end. I don´t know what else to share because I still have to get to know my area but I´m super excited to be working here. Hey send a line to Emerson Martinez and Alan Nelson to let them know that I´m here in Jose C Paz because I´m pretty sure they were both here before.

Thanks for all your love and help with getting me to West Point, again not possible without you. I´ll look into the DodMerb stuff because there is a mission doctor so I´m pretty sure he could do it for me, we´ll see.


Con amor,
Elder Arrowchis, The First

P.S. could you facebook friend these two, Dallin Mower from Idaho and Elder Daniel Carlson? Thanks. Also, Dallas Bruce from San Juan Capistrano?

No comments:

Post a Comment