Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012 Divisions with AP

So this past week went by super, super fast. I arrived and the next thing I new it was already Friday. I actually got to go in divisions with the assitants to the President this past Friday which was really cool. I learned a lot about analyzing numbers and studying the gospel to discern and meet the needs of my missionaries. So this Elder Bruce and i plan on going on divisions about 2 or hopefully three times, which means 3 days out of the area for someone. The life of a zone leader is crazy, but I pray that the Lord will bless me to be able to do it. It´s also been super hot here, so that hasn´t helped. Ha, ever since getting here I´ve been tired all the time. Good thing I had some West Point training to teach my body to keep going even when my eye lids and brain are almost turned off. Actually sometimes I think some of the best lessons I´ve had are when I´m tired and don´t really comprehend what I´m saying, ha ha ha. Luckily today I don´t feel as bad so hopefully it was just a test of my diligence and desire to serve.

Oh wow, Jordan´s letter has definitely changed since being in the MTC. Ha ha ha, before he´d write how much fun he was having and what funny things I¨ve seen and now he asked me if I have any teaching tips or great scriptures to use for teaching. It´s going to be great to see the change in Jordan as he goes through his mission. Well I´m going to read the Mission President´s letter to us right now and respond to Jordan´s email and then let you know if there´s a problem with the medical packet. thanks again for everything and the plan is to have everything turned in before Saturday. Love you.

Con Amor,
Elder Arrowchis I

No comments:

Post a Comment