Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011 Wedding & Baptism

So Diego and Tamara go baptized this week! Diego and Tamara were the first investigators we met here, the missionaries before told us we had an appointment the day we were to arrive and a member showed us where they lived. They got married and then baptized and are soo cool. Diego did ninja school for 5 years or so and Tamara´s dad lives in South Africa. Diego is very analytical and very logical. Tamara is very quiet and reserved but also analytical. Diego is also really funny, I wish you could speak Spanish because he is so funny and cool how he talks and what he says. It´s kind of weird having a companion who is finishing his mission because I see the end of it while I haven´t even hit the half way point yet.

I honestly don´t know what else to write right now, sorry. I`m going to start writing in my planner during the week things that happen so I can have more to write about. Are you up to date on things I need to do for West Point? Do I need to do anything yet? I also want to buy you souvenirs that are very fitting for the color code/personality thing. There it is, revelation.  Also, if using my debit card uses up the money required for my mission I´m going to need to ask if you could transfer $150 (U.S.) to my account to buy you your souvenirs.

Okay so your homework for this week is to look up Boca Junior and River Plate (they are soccer teams here in Argentina).Thanks and thanks for sending questions, it helps me know what to write. Do you have any questions about pictures I´ve sent? Love you and have a good time there and remember to pray everyday and to read everyday. When we are obeying the commandments and repenting we open the door to receive the misteries of heaven and learn things that haven´t been reveleaved before. Let Jordan know I miss him and he needs to go to church and read the Book of Mormon everyday! Chao Chao.

Con Amor,
Elder Arrowchis

No comments:

Post a Comment