Saturday, February 5, 2011

January 31, 2011 Baptisms & Penguines

Okay, I´m going to send a monton de fotos!  So if I don´t write, I hope the pictures tell the tale.

Zone Conference

Me, Julio, David (I baptized him), Evelyn, Emanuel (I baptized him), E. Labra, E. Martinez


Julio, Eduardo, Belinda (back), David, Evelyn, Alondra (smallest), E Martinez, Emanuel

Eduardo wanted to be baptized after he saw his brothers baptized. 
So we baptized him!


Group en el barco
Elder Martinez, Labra, me, Leavitt, Lorca, random hands


Elder Martinez, Labra, Lorca, Sis. Rivera (todos Chilenos...)

 Pinguinero!


It was raining wet snow = very cold

 Dinner with the Mena family and friends


Un Completo/Italiano = bread, hot dog, tomatoes, onions, guacamole, mustard, ketchup, and fry sauce... need I say more?

Empanadas!
Service

No comments:

Post a Comment