Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life is Good

Family/Friends,
Life is good but challenging here at the mission training center. No one yells, kinda weird. Unfortunately I can't say that I'm homesick because let’s face it, that happened 2 years ago, and I'm not...but I love you and can't express how glad I am that I chose to represent the Lord as if he were teaching in my place (except I'm in his). Now I'm going to write a letter with more experiences, because emails get lost or not printed or printed and lost and not as emotional and the computer screen ruins my eyes and... :-p

I will write and respond to any letters that come my way. My preparation day is on Tuesdays, aka no letter writing until Tuesdays, but I can read letters every night of the week!

-Elder Arrowchis

No comments:

Post a Comment